Proceeds from the store go towards P.K.’s helping hand at the Montreal Children’s Hospital. Our mission is to help empower children and their families by supporting the hospital and its patients. To learn more, click here.
All adidas apparel is true to the brand’s sizing. Please refer to our sizing chart unless otherwise noted in the product details. We recommend you go up one two sizes if wearing over hockey equipment.
If your size is not listed on a particular product page, then unfortunately we do not have it available. Please select another product.
Standard delivery times apply, however due to COVID-19 delivery date cannot be guaranteed. All items ship Canada Post/USPS. You will be provided with a tracking number when your order ships. For items shipping to the United States, all orders will be subject to customs inspection and therefore may be delayed.
All sales are final. Exchanges are possible depending on availability of sizes. Refunds will be issued as a credit on your account. Apparel may be returned unworn, in mint condition, with any original tags still attached. Return mail will not be provided and will be at customer’s cost. All sales are final on sale items, no exchanges will be possible.
We do offer a refund or exchange in the event you receive a damaged, defective or incorrect product.
If you wish to process a refund or exchange for a damaged, defective of incorrectly received product, you must contact a representative using our “Contact Us” page, and comply with the following terms and conditions:
· When you contact us about the return, please specify what the damage, defect or issue is with the product received;
· The product must be unworn, unaltered and unwashed with all the original tags attached;
· The product must be returned to 14-3650 Langstaff Rd Suite #364, Woodbridge, ON, L4L 9A8 within 30 days from the “Shipped” date as indicated in your confirmation email;
· You are responsible for the shipping costs to return the product to us;
· Upon receipt of your returned product, we will inspect the product to ensure it is returnable and advise you accordingly via email;
· Replacements of original product will be sent out at no cost as long as the product is still available at the time we receive your returned item; and
· If the product is no longer available, you will receive store credit or a refund credited to your original method of payment for your online purchase.
Our store is set up in Canadian Dollars. To see a US Dollar equivalent, just click the drop-down menu in the upper left corner. All payments will be processed in Canadian Dollars.
Our website allows you to purchase our products and merchandise online. We use the services operated by Moneris Solutions Corporation (“Payment Processor”) as a payment gateway for processing purchase orders. Our Payment Processor is available to us with the necessary software and application-programming interface (API) that allows users to submit orders and make purchases. We have taken reasonable steps to ensure that our Payment Processor will only store purchase transaction data as long as is necessary to complete the transaction and to fulfill its obligations under applicable laws, banking providers and credit card processors rules and regulations.
For more information about our Payment Processor and the security measures they employ, please see: https://www.moneris.com/.
Shipping costs depend on your order and your delivery location. Therefore, shipping costs will be calculated during checkout. You will have a chance to review your final order prior to your card being charged.
All customs and duties for shipments going to the United States, if applicable, will be paid by you. The USPS will require those payments prior to delivery. We’re sorry but we do not have the ability to estimate what those charges may be in advance.